VAGA DIVULGADA EM 8/1/20
LOCAL: São Paulo, SP
We are looking for an Application Specialist to support the South America’s sales team to develop the best applications to our customers. Also this person will be responsible to ensure the best production practices in our pilot plants and laboratories.’’
If you join our team, key activities may include
- – Technical support to South America’s sales team through customer visits, emails and conference calls;
- Performance in the areas of meat products, analogue meat and general culinary products;
- – Product and process development in the areas mentioned above;
- – Coordination of tests at the Meat and Culinary Pilot Plant;
- – Elaboration of technical reports, of worked projects;
- – Presentation and discussion of worked projects to the customers;
- Preparation and presentation of technical training to external and internal customers;
- – Ensure the updating and compliance of best manufacturing procedures and general plant procedures;
- – Ensure that workplace safety procedures are updated and complied with.
Qualifications expected for this role
- – Bachelor’s degree in Food/Chemical Engineering or related areas;
- – Strong experience in the meat industry in general;
- – Knowledge in the development of culinary products (savoury);
- – Strong experience in food development;
- – Strong communication skills in English and Spanish;
- – Availability for travelling (approx. 30% of the time)
- This position will be based in the city of Cotia/SP.
If you want to be part of an amazing experience of development in one of the most important sciences companies in the world, we´ll be waiting for your application
Latin America-Brazil-São Paulo-Cotia
Nutrition & Biosciences
Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
CANDIDATURA NO LINKEDIN
Vem me dar um abraço, abrir a cabeça para novas realidade em alimentos e fazer muito networking no Horizonte 20 Food – são esperados cerca de 300 visionários e guardiões de alimentos nos dias 30 e 31/01 em São Paulo.
As inscrições para Recife já estão abertas e você ainda pode aproveitar o primeiro lote até dia 12/01 clicando aqui.