Data de Abertura: 07/10/2016
Localização: Sao Paulo, SP, BR
About the company
Danone is a Fortune Global 500 company and one of the most successful healthy food companies in the world. Its mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible. This is the mission of Danone that guides our ”Danoners” in Brazil and more than 100.000 worldwide on an everyday basis. Our diverse business divisions and functions offer you a vast variety of career opportunities in a dynamic environment.
By working together and sharing knowledge across functions and business units we will generate more value for the business, our ecosystem and our consumers. We are now looking for a:
AMN Product Development Manager Senior ( Level 8)
You will coordinate new products development projects , reformulation projects of the Advanced Medical Nutrition Division for the Latam Market. Including products transfer from AMN factories to Latam and developing products adapted to the local market needs, using the available facilities and technologies.
You will be responsible for the selection and validation of raw materials, production process and final products, according to Danone and the local standards and legislation.
You will be based in São Paulo/ Brazil.
As a Product Development Manager you will be responsible to:
- Develop and optimize local products generating a Product Data Sheet and a Product/Process Specification.
- Coordinate pilot plant trials, industrial trials, shelf life tests, follow up first productions and handover to the industrial team.
- Select , validate and generate raw materials specifications with focus on dual sourcing and local supply. Explore local opportunities.
- Lead and/or participate in projects with multidisciplinary teams, ensuring excellence , the right cost and timing, through meetings, schedule and risk analysis.
- Participate in the new products generation process and optimization process.
- Work together with the PD central team in Utrecht to develop formulations, ingredients and process. Also coordinate pilot plant trials in Utrecht.
- Validate oral products with team tastings and sensory analysis.
- Evaluate and understand competitors technologies and formulations.
Experience &Technical Knowledge:
- Food engineering or Food technology.
- UHT process experience, with medical and/ or infant nutrition products. Powders technology is desirable.
- Project management, risk analysis and value analysis experience.
Skills & Competencies:
- Engage & align teams
- Problem solving
- Action oriented & Drive for results
- Ability to train and transfer knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel